Read about what was happening in the first months of the year in our latest newsletter
- Visit of CEPF Supervision Team to Sierra Leone in March
- Community Consultations on Livelihood Options through our BIOPAMA team
- Bird counting at Outamba-Kilimi National Park to document bird species and numbers
- Coalition on Oil and Gas Pollution on the Environment – important steps forward
- International Day of Forests
- Reflecting on Peace Practices – CPS workshop
To subscribe for our quarterly newsletter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.