Our latest Newsletter is out with interesting stories from the Gola Landscape, the kick-off of our new project in the Yawri Bay and the presentation of one of our favorite birds – the Emerald Starling.
Enjoy the lecture!
In this issue:
- The Waterbird Census 2023 along the East Atlantic Flyway – a Global Bird Monitoring Initiative
- Partnering with Local Communities to preserve forests in Sierra Leone
- Black Johnson – a lost paradise?
- The future of the Yawri Bay is our concern: PAPBio project kicks off with an inception meeting
- A mother of three changes her life to help protect the forest
- Bird of the Quarter: The Emerald Starling
- Is Demarcation enough to protect the Kambui Hills Forest Reserve? Interview with Project Manager Aruna Koroma